In this Hangout we’ll talk about Teaching people online:
- 1 The videoconferencing tools we can use to teach people online
- 2 Everyone’s experience on teaching people online
- 3 The major differences between online teaching and usual face-to-face teaching
(or training people)
- Your host: I am Patrick Lemarié and I’ll be your host at this hangout. I have been a consultant and a corporate instructor for over 20 years, working in Europe and outside Europe. I have been using videoconferencing for 2 years now to teach people and I am really excited to use the new IT tools at our disposal to bring people closer and to bridge the gap between cultures (and languages).I am French and residing in France most of the time, although I regularly travel to other places in the world.
- For any additional piece of information on the theme of the hangout:
- My experience:
- I taught students in universities, employees in firms, mainly face-to-face in training rooms or amphitheaters in universities. For the past two years I have had the opportunity to train people online.
- training people)
Add me to your circles:
HOA Teaching Online